Friday, September 10, 2010

Academics







Well I'm 3 weeks into my senior year of college and I have to apologize for being MIA the last month! Life just gets so busy sometimes, but I hope I'll be able to check in more often! I miss this fun little blogging world!

Anyways, I hope you all are doing well! It's definitely back to the books for me as I dive into entrepreneurial finance, human resource management, strategic management, and conflict negotiation and resolution this semester! I love my classes and am excited for my upcoming class field trip to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 nhận xét

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Beautiful Place
Designed by Monkeeyhill Cooperated with Monkeeyhill
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top