Friday, May 20, 2011

Royal Wedding - Better Late than Never

In the spirit of my best friend's wedding, I thought I would post pictures from a beautiful, recent wedding that I have yet to cover.  I totally understand that I am way behind in making a post about the royal wedding, but I was traveling in DC over the wedding weekend and did not have a chance to find pictures untill now. I still really wanted to cover it since I love Kate Middleton (now the Duchess of Cambridge) and Prince William (Duke of Cambridge), so enjoy!




















All pictures from here.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 nhận xét

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Beautiful Place
Designed by Monkeeyhill Cooperated with Monkeeyhill
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top