Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1st Day of Summer School





Well it's back to work for me. Summer school work, that is. As tradition, I'll be dressing up for the first day! I'm thinking either summer dress and heels, or a scholarly, business casual look! I'm taking Finance and Business Law through August 10th, as well as studying for the GMAT. I'm excited. I spent the whole day running errands, and cleaning my room to prepare for another year of college, and I feel quite productive! I also got my Summer 1 grades back today from my study abroad/mission trip to Africa and was grateful that it boosted my GPA! Hopefully summer 2 classes will be interesting as well! Is it scary how summer is almost half over?




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 nhận xét

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Beautiful Place
Designed by Monkeeyhill Cooperated with Monkeeyhill
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top