Thursday, July 1, 2010

SBW One Month Anniversary!


That's right! It's my one month blogging anniversary for Simply Beautiful World! To celebrate, I've made "party favor" buttons for all, changed my banner, created a signature, and updated my profile! To join me in the celebration, just go to the top, right-hand side of the page and grab the link to my newly created button! (It took me forever to figure out how to do this btw) I'll be sure to start collecting everyone else's buttons as well to spread the love!! Yay for more blogging fun! :)
And a special thanks to Julie at Brown Eyed Belle for her helpful tutorials on making buttons, signatures, and more! You should check out her site if you haven't already! It's filled with tons of great stuff!
I hope everyone has a simply wonderful day! Hello July!
(Image courtesy of Everything Fabulous)

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 nhận xét

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Beautiful Place
Designed by Monkeeyhill Cooperated with Monkeeyhill
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top