Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Balloons



I hope everyone is having an uplifting week! I just got back from surprising my roommate Anna Marissa for her 21st birthday in Atlanta, Georgia! She lives in a beautiful house overlooking the Chattahoochee River, and I was so sad I had to go home so soon! A couple of my girlfriends and I went up for the weekend to celebrate with her and it was tons of fun! Hence, all the balloon pictures! Balloons are always so fun and festive! I absolutely love the photo shoots with the girls holding balloon bouquets! I want to take pictures like that! I'll be graduating this year, so maybe I'll incorporate some balloon pics into my graduation pictures! Here are a few pics from my weekend! (I swear I wear more than one-sleeved outfits!)
Above: Ashley and I being silly in the car on the way to Anna Marissa's birthday dinner
Above: Ashley, Me, Anna Marissa, and Mikah
Below: Me and Mikah at the dessert restaurant

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 nhận xét

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Beautiful Place
Designed by Monkeeyhill Cooperated with Monkeeyhill
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top